BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & CORPORATE SERVICES UNIT
The Business Development and Corporate Services Unit is responsible for driving the growth agenda and all corporate services activities in NSML.
The unit is responsible for the following core activities:
- Identifying and securing new business opportunities for NSML in the local and international maritime industry to drive NSML’s growth agenda;
- Developing, implementing and monitoring all NSML Strategic & Tactical Plans e.g. Annual Business Plans, Strategic Sessions etc.;
- Developing business evaluation models and carry out business opportunity evaluation and risks assessment for potential NSML clients;
- Economic evaluation and project analysis;
- Corporate reporting and performance review/ measurement activities i.e. NSML Scorecard and Performance Contract;
- Co-ordinating all NSML Board related activities.